Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lamp

I've decided to stop with the Journal format...because honestly I don't care anymore. Yeah, maybe Laila, the bad one has sucked a bit of joy out of me or all of it. Laila(the good one, who I will refer to as Laila-B from now on) is the only real person I have left in my life.

Maybe you are thinking I'm being overly dramatic, but I'm not...What is my life really? Tiger Stripes? I doubt that my brother cares that much for me anymore, I mean...if he did wouldn't he try to save me or something?

"But Journal, you've only made 7 posts things can't possibly be this dramatic at this point!"

What do you know about that?

Laila has me in her dungeon,  there's no escape because I'm chained to the wall and Laila-B is not really helping me either, just sitting there being adorable. While that may help in some circles, it doesn't help me now.

I wanna cry.

I should be stronger than this, but I'm not.

I'm not Journal.

I'm not anything from Rapture or anything else.

I'm not even a person.

I'm an object, I don't deserve to have the title person even.

I'm Julia, just as worthy as a book or a lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment