Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sunday October 6th

12:00 AM
It was just a bat. I'm not crazy about bats, hence I freaked out.

12:34 AM
Anyone seen that Batman movie Batman Begins where he's scared of Bats? I thought it was funny, Batman being scared of Bats.

13:00 AM
Who's there? D: ?

13:21 AM
It's a girl .w. I think a feeling of Dejavu has come over me. What are you doing here girl?

"Hello Journal" she said.

...

"I believe we have a score to settle"

?

"You don't recognize me do you?"

Nope...

"BLAST! WRONG TIMELINE"

Then she vanished in dark smoke.
That's just freaky.

14:00 AM
I'm just laying about reading Rapture, personally I think I'm the star of the whole blog, but I could be wrong about that one. ^-^

15: 00 AM 
HOLY CRAP BATS, BATS EVERYWHERE.
Hitting them with my sword ...

18:00 AM
 Where did all these bats come from? 3 hours of freaking murdering these little bastards.
I'm exhausted, I think I'll take a nap, while hoping that there won't be any more bats <_<

No comments:

Post a Comment